Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fullmoon madness

I think it's a full moon out tonight. And damn, I've been emotional today/tonight. Woke up, couldn't get out of bed for an hour and a half. Felt sort of depressed the entire day. Wanted to cry for no apparent reason. One of my sisters gave me a snarky comment when I forgot to tell her I wouldn't join her for dinner, and that made me feel really bad. It just totally slipped my mind that I should have said that before it was time for dinner. so when my other sister came to eat dinner at my place, she barely had time to say hello before I started crying. So yeah, that happened. (I don't usually cry much, especially not infront of people.)
I'm having a cold, and my apartment is freezing, so that's not really helping the entire 'I-feel-shitty'-experience. and I'm stressed out about my work training place, because I can't work there, my body is in more pain than usual and I just don't see how this will work. I love the place, and the people I work with there, but my health has gotten worse since I started, and I can't have that. All I want right now is to go back to my previous work training place, with a new handler and continue my work training in that stressfree environment, where my health is thriving and I just feel at home there. I know I will end up there when I start my own company.(Holistic healthcare company) and that will be awesome. But both my health and my job experience would benefit from being at my old work training place. Because I could really use the practical practice of my holistic education that I would probably get there too. But for some reason the job center is only giving me reasons why I can't be there, and it's lame ass excuses and it's pissig me off!
And all of this just makes me feel like shit right now, and I'm just tired. Please, the Universe, or God, or Gods or Goddesses or whoever run the show, will you please make everything fall into place for me? that would be neat, thanks.
It sucks hitting these low, dark, destructive points, when you've been so much higher and lighter in spirit before. I don't want to go back to how I was feeling when I first started to get sick, and it's sort of those feelings I've been having lately and I think it scares me a bit. I don't want to be that person anymore. I want to be joyous, optimistic Lisa, who's not tied down by her illness, but who is ready to live life to the fullest. This is probably just a fluke, and I'll probably feel better when things have cleared up a bit. I just have to try and take care of myself, make myself relax and slow down. Breathe. It'll be allright. I know it will.
But I wouldn't mind a hug or two, right now, anyways.~

No comments:

Post a Comment