Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Arrival of Point Pleasant books




Here you can see they joy of having your favorite book arrive!
I got a pretty neat quote from the author, Jen Archer Wood: "Bitter as hell and twice as hot", it's from the book and it made me smile to read it!
This is what I wrote in my tumblr post, about all of this, a few moments ago:
"algn akjrgkjsnf! <3 I’ve been waiting for my books to arrive ever since I saw Jen had sent them out, checking my mailbox like a crazyperson every day. and today, they finally arrived! :D I can’t even explain how happy I am right now! it feels great to have the actual book in my hands. So yes, I will definatly reread the novel as soon as I’ve finished some other books I’m currently reading. (Kurt Vonnegut’s “Breakfast of Champions” and “Good Omens” by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett)
And I’ve got to say the color companion was awesome! I LOVE it! I really like the notes about all of the different moths illustrated in the book. And the character study pictures where great to see, and they had such amazing detail. I’ve allready gushed about how much I love Svetlanas artwork, but I’ll say it again: I Love her style. <3
So Jen and Svetlana, I love you guys, you are crazy talented and just awesome people! Keep up the good work! :)"
//Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment